Thursday 20 August 2015

Homemade Camping Gadgets



Camping  gadgets are fun, but homemade camping gadgets gives us an extra layer of happiness and pleasure. Below are some of the choices for your camping.


Who knew that a big jug and a plastic valve could make a camping shower and hand? This shower is completely mobile, so that for optimal comfort.

There is a solar heating unit very easy to carry the portable camping shower. No shade for privacy, only the appearance of the water supply.

You will need:

* 9 liter Water-Drum.
* Braided rope Poly. I do not measure it, but I used to more than 10 feet and under 20 years.
* Outdoor shower with pull-out spray or replacement tip.
* The shower in the photo is the same as earlier. Perfectly fits the pot.
* Manila Trailer
* Chain link unscrew
* Role Gorilla Tape

Tools:

* Note contractor glue sticks
* Glue Gun
* Small Tube Crazy Glue
* Beautiful wood pieces (I have a stick Redbird Game)
* Pliers
* Flashlight / butane
* Scissors

Kid's Hammock

I have the kid-size quilts for children because they can not find quality bags for children who do not sleep must weigh 3+ books. Each cover is made from 1.9 oz thru-hiker.com DWR. I have the threads small at both ends, with 550-Mark-locks and.

If it is very cold, I can not platform both as under quilt and let the children use a different bag in a hammock.
I can also my JRB quilt and a hammock on full display to use as additional insulation on my chest.

Under
Top

Size:
61"x36"
61"x36"

Insulation:
1.3" Primaloft
0.8" Primaloft

Weight:
13 oz
9oz


Hanging Food Bag

I have to turn a necklace and stoop in his pocket, when I hang up. Thereby, the voltage of the cable by the weight of the food product will decrease (because it is suspended on the head) and the increase in water resistance. I put the medullar canal in his pocket ... Here you can see where the exits are cable through a hole where the neck of the bag.

I straighten the bottom and then sewed strips of two parts. Carabineer continues the bags hanging in this way upside down, hopefully to keep most of the water. These are the images above.

All he had at his disposal, was Belts Ed Spear, so it is much larger (and stronger) than it should be. It's a little too wide and stiff, so it folded at the mini-carabineer in the middle and put a dot in it ... It should be easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment